Internet security Career.

SecureMe

Baseband Member
hey have a question about internet security careers. Im currently attending a community college working on an associates in internet security field. But its taking forever to get towards the actual classes for my major. So im looking for material to study on my own. Im working on getting my A+ shortly, im just not sure where to turn my focus towards i.e. networking, programming, etc. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

hey have a question about internet security careers. Im currently attending a community college working on an associates in internet security field. But its taking forever to get towards the actual classes for my major. So im looking for material to study on my own. Im working on getting my A+ shortly, im just not sure where to turn my focus towards i.e. networking, programming, etc. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

I have an A.S in Information Security (It's called information security not internet security). You are not going to get to the advanced classes in an A.S program, you are just going to get introductory classes, and a few intermediate classes.

If you want the advanced classes, you should transfer to a 4 year school.

If you live on the east coast, each of these schools offer INFOSEC:
UMass Amherst
WNEC
Norwich
Champlain
Kensington State University

there are probably more as well.

Back
Top Bottom