Internet problems using bitlord

bitlord?? well I had it installed on one computer and I unistalled it because i didn't want it on that computer....so I reinstalled it on another one

i would try it out on the other pc, if you experience no problems, then i would reinstall it on the desired pc, if it still doesnt work, its a problem in your pc, like rivers said..it could be windows.
windows updates?

I had problems on both pc's... all updates are current..thanks for your help. I'll work around the problem until I can find a solution...thanks guys

go into bitlord and in there somewhere set your max upload rate to 4kb/s my Cable internet used to run really slow befor when i was useing bitlord but now its good. It disconnected a couple times aswell.

Ditch Bitlord and use Azureus :)

Or yeah, as RiverS said, set your max upload and download speeds (for a 256kbps set max upload at about 4-6 and max download at about 25-30).

I've had a similar problem with a crappy D-link router, whenever i pushed alot of data thru it for an extended period of time it would dump.

I would say it has something to do with your router, it shouldnt be dropping the connection. I would however, check and make sure your computer is still talking with the router when it drops...try and narrow down where the connection is breaking. If you can determine that we can probably get this resolved. Try logging into your router (or pinging it for that matter) when it drops and let us know. The upload and download speed of bitlord should not effect your connection in this way.

When the connection is lost I can't ping the router. I spoke with a few other people that are using bitlord and they're having the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom