Internet on computer stopped.

Right click on the network icon and select open network and sharing center. On the next screen look in the left column for change adaptor settings. Click it.
On the next screen look to see if the hardwire connection has been disabled. If it has then left click once to highlight it then right click to open the menu. Select enable and click it.

See what that does. If all else fails pick you up a cheap little nic card and install that. It's sounding more and more like the nic has pooped out.

If thats network card issue probabble it will work. but if it is windows regestry issue or virus issue may be its time for you to reformat ur PC.

Just idea, in place of buying NIC why you dont buy USB wireless adaptor for ur PC. So that u can directly connect your pc to a wirless.

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Forums

Lol reformat my PC. People on this forum love reformatting shit :lol:
And I DO NOT USE WIRELESS, Idk why ya keep insisting on that.. I fixed it. See someone in my house unplugged that wall ethernet thing in the other room. I had plugged it in before and when the problem came back I didn't think to try to replug it in. Well someone in this house unplugged it and left it unplugged, thus not creating an actually connection... So I spent $25 on a new card so that certain someone can give me $25 for unplugging shit all the time.

Its all about sharing idea...Peace...

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Forums

Back
Top Bottom