Internet Exporer Help!!

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
when i try to download somewehing with BITTORRENT it says, C:\ documents and settings\ owner\ local settings\ temporary internetfiles\ content.IES\O5mcp5OI\ then the file name .torrent then it sayys

invalid menu handle....

WHAT SHUD I DO I REALLY NEED THESE FILES!! PLEASE HELP!

If you want the best help you can get.....do not dl from bit torrent if the content is illeagal. Im not saying that you are but, i know 4 people who has been busted for sharing files on bit torrent by the MPAA, Including myself. There was an ars technica post about the MPAA having their files on 20 or so sites. I cant find the post right now, but ima keep searching. So I will edit this post when and if I find the topic.

cool i wanna read the thingy, but im downloading the game priston tales, from the original and official site, no illegal stuff here budddddd

sry, I cant seem to find it. The sites search isnt picking it up. Which means the news is outdated or its the wrong site :p

IN STEAD OF USING SOMET LIKE KAZAZZ TRY USING THIS ABC CLIENT GO TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND TYPE ABC CLIENT AND PRESS ENTER YOUR 1ST URL WILL APPEAR CLICK THT THEN CLICK DOWNLOAD AT THE TOP OF THE WEBSITE THEN CLICK THE 1ST URL THEN DOWNLOAD IT FORM THERE SET IT UP THEN GO TO WWW.SUPRNOVA.ORG THEN SEARCH 4 ANYTHING LIKE SOFTWARE MUSIC N STUFF LIKE THAT THEN DOWNLOAD IT AND SAVE TO YOUR DESKTOP AND OPEN YOUR ABC PROGRAM UP AND IT WIL DOWNLOAD THERE U MAY NEED WINZIP OUR ANYTHING LIKE THT CYA

Kazaa isn't Bit Torrent :p

Which one are you using? I personally recomment Shareaza its very fast for big files, Films, stuff like that. It handles .torrent files and has good search. Although for smaller things and especially music Kazaa is still much faster generally.

Limewire was good; as good as Kazaa normal. But its easier to get a free version of Kazaa Lite than it is to get a free version of Limewire Premium - and Kazaa Lite is better than Limewire normal.

Shareaza! Its brilliant for huge files like Films, Programs, stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom