Internet Explorer Problems

Phoenix-Rebirth

Beta member
Hello!
I am new to this forum, and computers too. I am having problems with my internet explorer. It does not connect to websites. Some other browsers such as the Avant Browser also do not work. But on the other hand, other browsers such as MSN Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and Mozilla Firefox work. I am running a windowsxp system. I tried to uninstall Internet Explorer and reinstall it but everytime I try to begin reinstalling it refuses to initiate saying that the computer already has internet explorer and that it cannot continue. Apparently I cant seem to get rid of internet explorer. Can anybody please help me find a way to fix this?

Thanks

Phoenix-Rebirth said:
Hello!
I am new to this forum, and computers too. I am having problems with my internet explorer. It does not connect to websites. Some other browsers such as the Avant Browser also do not work. But on the other hand, other browsers such as MSN Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and Mozilla Firefox work. I am running a windowsxp system. I tried to uninstall Internet Explorer and reinstall it but everytime I try to begin reinstalling it refuses to initiate saying that the computer already has internet explorer and that it cannot continue. Apparently I cant seem to get rid of internet explorer. Can anybody please help me find a way to fix this?

Thanks
Don't try to "get rid of IEx,it's also part of Windows XP.
My server recommends Gozzila.Doesn't it ask you to be "Your default Browser"
Forget IEx exists.
I like it though.
:D

Back
Top Bottom