Internet Explorer Problem

smackfan761

Baseband Member
A friend of mine is having a problem with internet exploerer. Well, i'm assuming that it's IE. The problem is, whenever he opens IE and trys to type something in the address bar, the mouse will start to shake really fast, kind of just like vibrate back and forth, and wont let him do anything. Now i've seen it happen and the only time it happens is when you ope IE. You can open any program on his computer and it doesnt do it, only on IE. Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

Hehe, weird. I'd assume some sort of virus. Run some virus scans. Also, if that won't fix it, you could always try and get some other program, such as Mozilla, Opera, FireFox, etc to browse the net

yeah, it could be spyware interfering too, are all the critical updates in place from Microsoft?

if it is still causing probs, i would just use a different browser, and see if that works for you.

I bet its spyware/Virus have u done a virus scan, if u have then try a different browser like Mozzilla As Mr Mixx said :p

Its definately Spyware. You'll need to download Ad-Aware, or if that does not work something along those lines in order to get rid of it. (Kicks himself for not having his download section up :rolleyes:)

Do you have SP2?

Back
Top Bottom