Internet Explorer displays a blank page

Okay, okay, I was just recommending it... there are many more browsers too if you don't like Firefox, but a lot of people are moving away from IE because of security but if you be careful there's nothing wrong with IE in such...

Ok first of all, you have reinstalled windows you said, have you ensured that you have all the updates downloaded and installed.

What version of internet explorer are you using 6 or 7?

Did it never work once you had reinstalled windows, if it did then you could try a system restore, to return your settings back to what they were originally?

I have IE 6 SP1 and Windows XP SP2.
I have gone to Microsoft's Windows Update and got all the updates.

I can't say for sure if it ever worked after I reinstalled because I didn't notice for a few days afterward, but I don't think there is anything I could have done in those three days to make it do something like this.

Something that may or may not be of importance: In an attempt to fix the problem and upgrade IE at the same time, I got IE7, but I got a 404 error on any URL I tried. So, not wanting to bother with that I just uninstalled it. IE6 had the problem before I installed and uninstalled IE7 (Personally I didn't like IE7 at all and would much rather keep 6).

Thank you guys for helping me.

Back
Top Bottom