Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3

The thing is, I order a lot of stuff online. I just hope that the beta IE 7 doesn't have any leaks or problems with online security transactions. That's probably the main reason why I'm a skeptic about downloading IE 7. I actually took out Firefox because I've been having problems with it shutting down on me every now and then. At least, that's what I experience on my desktop PC. For my laptop, it's very clean and I don't have many software installed, especially FIrefox. Maybe a new version of Firefox will fix it, but IE 7 looks so pretty. The tabbed index makes it even better as it now has something to match Firefox with.

Come on people. More vote please....I have this poll open for about a month so hopefully I can get a higher amount of votes. I should've left it open for a longer period of time.

Even though i'm a full time firefox user.. i'd have to say wait until the end of the beta stages. Knowing how microsoft's products are, and this being a beta and all, it's likely to be about as stable an 80 year old guy on crack.

ArrizX said:
Opera :rolleyes:

I dont know, It still has a tendancy to crash. Just like every other single browser made by them.

I have been thinking about trying out that browser...

Opera is nice, but I have had some recent, major problems with it crashing at 9.0, so I downgraded and it still doing it. Weird.

Anyways, TRD, I think one of the best things to do is not type. Use the on screen keyboard for internet transactions.

MikeReiner said:
Even though i'm a full time firefox user.. i'd have to say wait until the end of the beta stages. Knowing how microsoft's products are, and this being a beta and all, it's likely to be about as stable an 80 year old guy on crack....

I agree with that statement, so I always go with Firefox. I personally haven't tried Opera, but am willing to give it a try. Not ruling Opera out.

TRDCorolla said:
What do you think of the Beta 3? Have you tried that one yet?
I have downloaded Beta 3 yesterday and it seems stable to me so far. I haven't noticed any bugs yet or problems or anything like that. I tried installing new search engines and it worked fine, fooled around with some settings; no problems... so yeah, its a good idea to download it.

In terms of security, a beta probably wouldn't be less secure than a final anyway if you have the latest updates and stay on the "safe side of the internet". :)

Back
Top Bottom