Internally intergrating bluetooth into computer

-_- Didn't think about that. Well, I hear that you do get limited range, so maybe I'll try to install the antennae myself once I get the card. Or if I'm lucky the antennae assembly might already be there, don't want to take it apart right now to check.

You scared me there for a moment, but I think it might be fine as is. Seems that Bluetooth and Wifi use the same frequency, so the same antennae should work fine for both, so I should get decent range.
My current card supports wifi and wimax, which I'm a little reluctant to give up, but bluetooth is probably worth it since I can't imagine using a wimax network in the near future. The only question is whether one of the antennae (there are 2 leads) is optimized for wifi and one for wimax, in which case I might get better performance by swapping for a purely wifi/bluetooth setup. I don't really know what I'm talking about though, requires further research.

PS. Could anyone tell me where the edit buttons are for those posts? I can edit tags and the posts after writing them, but then the edit button disappears somewhere so I have to double-post...

Back
Top Bottom