internal wireless card...

crazyjoe16

In Runtime
okayjust a few months ago i got a laptop with an internal wireless card and it has worked amazingly since i got it....until about 4 days ago.

it was working fine on friday afternoon. that evening i left to sleepover at my friend's house. he doesn't have wireless so i didn't use it overnight. when i came back home the next day, my wireless card wouldn't pick up my router!

so i looked around the house to find my brother-in-law who knows ALOT about computers and has alot of computer nerd friends. i asked him about it and he said he didn't know what the problem was so he tried to pick up the router with his 2 laptops and it worked fine. my dad's laptop also picked up the router with no problem, as did my desktop computer.....just not my laptop. anyway my brotherinlaw told me internal wireless cards are crappy and he has a friend who had the exact same problem as me and never did figure out how to get it to work. so he told me to just go buy a usb wifi....but i definetly don't have 'da cash' right now....so does anyone know what's wrong with my internal wifi? i already tried reinstalling the drivers and that does nothing...

sorry for the long post :D

k well i'm gonna be reformatting my hd soon so hopefully that will fix the problem. but if anyone knows how to fix it, plz heeeeeeeeeeelp

Back
Top Bottom