Interesting Xbox 360 question

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
I'm thinking about picking up an elite fairly soon possibly in next few days, thing is I have a good Tv no HDMI interface tho, but it does have DVI interface on the side panel of the TV, so my question is if I picked up an DVI to HDMI adapter then plug the HDMI cord into the adapter to the 360 would it work? I know its a bit confusing, I tried to call Xbox and get their help thing is they didn't understand what i was trying to say, I don't know if I made it more complicated then I had to but eh, If anyone is willing to help me out I would definitely be willing to rep some individuals.

I'm thinking about picking up an elite fairly soon possibly in next few days, thing is I have a good Tv no HDMI interface tho, but it does have DVI interface on the side panel of the TV, so my question is if I picked up an DVI to HDMI adapter then plug the HDMI cord into the adapter to the 360 would it work? I know its a bit confusing, I tried to call Xbox and get their help thing is they didn't understand what i was trying to say, I don't know if I made it more complicated then I had to but eh, If anyone is willing to help me out I would definitely be willing to rep some individuals.

DEFINATELY DO NOT BUY A GAME CONSOLE YET! the ps3 is dropping in prive to $299 and microsoft is dropping the CORE system and lowering the price of the elite to $199, happening this year but if you insist

yes the adapter will work, i used a DVI to HDMI adapter for my ps3

I heard that it should work. People have been telling me to choose between an VGA cable or an HDMI to DVI cable if I were to connect it to my monitor. So I assume it works.

ok and delux i had a PS3 sold it, hence the reason I am buying and Xbox. New stuff.

Back
Top Bottom