Interesting thing happened today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to take my laptop skydiving some times. I just hurl my desktop into the flatbed of my dads truck, one time this thing called a powersupply fell out and broke everything inside, but i fixed it with ducktape. oh, and that laptop fell out one time and broke, so i glued it back together.

powerslave12 said:
I like to take my laptop skydiving some times. I just hurl my desktop into the flatbed of my dads truck, one time this thing called a powersupply fell out and broke everything inside, but i fixed it with ducktape. oh, and that laptop fell out one time and broke, so i glued it back together.

Not funny, im serious

I travel down the mountain to get CD's, after school with my laptop every month.

And a rough 30 min ride everday, thats problly because i dont use crosswalks though...

DJ-CHRIS said:
Not funny, im serious

I travel down the mountain to get CD's, after school with my laptop every month.

And a rough 30 min ride everday, thats problly because i dont use crosswalks though...

They have those in Canada? :p

FadingTheory said:
You put your computer in the back of a car?
I got to do that a lot for my job.

Prefereded method of travel for case is to put it in the legroom area of the back seat. I then put the front seat back so that the case fits in there snuggly (not to hard, not to loose either)

IF i have to put it in the back of the boot, I make sure it's lying down with the motherboard facing up. I only do this if I do not have a the back seat leg room to take advantage of.

BTW, seat belts are a godsend for securing CRTs into place.

LMAO...

btw.. why would you need your laptop to get CD's? Can't you put them in your back pack, bring them home, and then try them out?

ShoobieRat said:
a blanket over it to keep direct sunlight off of it.
And prying eyes.....

When ever I got PC in the back, I avoid having stop at any shops where I can not keep an eye on the car. And forget about underground parking. Especaily if you are in work car with your work's name decailed on the side.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I just throw my PC on the floor in the back

And I take my laptop biking, over big crap, even actual mountain biking

Same here, and my MMX still works after like 1000 miles. I also transported it with my bike a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom