Intelligent Data Systems-PC-88 Turbo-Rebuild-Advice

tetrahydrex

In Runtime
Good Day,

I intend to rebuild an Intelligent Data Systems Machine with a new motherboard, does anyone know of any specially shaped rectagnular fans/cooling systems?

I intend to spray paint the front plastic part of the chassis white or grey, a cool colour if I can.

I intend to spray the rest of the metal part of the chassis lid jet black.

I intend to spray the rear metal part of the chassis silver, or a mixture of silver and chrome.

I really want this old machine to look new again, and cool.

It is a 1986-1987 Desktop PC/XT Design I believe.

Could anyone please advise me on this?

I will do a bit of research on the MIT database and see what I can dig up, or maybe ask two or three of my professors.

hextcomm
Your sig including the blank lines was 11 lines tall. I edited out the blank lies and the happy face to bring them in to compliance with forum policy.
Setishock

setishock said:
hextcomm
Your sig including the blank lines was 11 lines tall. I edited out the blank lies and the happy face to bring them in to compliance with forum policy.
Setishock
He owns Paretovex, does this preclude him fom posting on CF?

I am not finding much here... it seems like a dry topic. I will ask my history of computer prof tomorrow maybe? Not promising anything though...

Re: Good Day

Maurice said:
What the??.....

What are you confused about?? he said if it isn't any trouble for me to ask one of my professors in the morning tomorrow. Or are you confused by his use of the same point made in a post TWICE? Because, honestly, that confused even me.

Good Day

Good Day,

I apologize, I do some unusual things sometimes, I don't know why.

once again i'm really sorry :(

No need to be confused.

Thank You for understanding :(

Back
Top Bottom