Intel introduces a new Extreme Edition with more FSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg gian you never proved that emt 64's arent 64 bit. all you said was your opinion and stated it as a fact. well your opinion isnt good enough. so bring up a web-site or something, or admit to defeat

I did prove that the EMT 64s aren't 64-bit. I already did that. I don't admit to defeat. Ever. Especially to someone I have pwned like 60 times on here.

i hope your not talking about me!, anyway i've been in this thread since the beginning and you never did prove anything. you only said "hey those there hillybilly emt 64's are 64 bit now listen to my opinion because im right. NO I WONT PRESENT ANY FACTS!!! i dont need to" and now your stalling so that we'll forget.

Yes I am talking about you, moneyman. And LK. Whether it comes to the political debates or this, you guys get PWNed almost all the time.

and what is this..your still stalling PRESENT THE FACTS!! or else we will assume you have given in and thats it.

money_man said:
and what is this..your still stalling PRESENT THE FACTS!! or else we will assume you have given in and thats it.

I already presented you people with facts.

Also, PWNED is not a work? WORK? Get your english right. Also color is spelled color, and honor is spelled honor. You put a "U" in it, you are committing a typo. And you should be condemned.

Haha; we invented the language :D If you choose to change it make up your own language but I think you'll find in all the best English Dictionaries Honor is Honour, Color is Colour and Pwned is Seriously Done in.

Nobody wants to die for Honor, its a pants word it looks like some Italian Guy came out with it to get a girl into bed, you die for Honour.

Gian you have never "pwned" anyone on here most the time, you just flame people over your opinion, no you never proved it to us why p4 EMT 64 isnt 64. Quit saying you did your opinion isnt enough. You lose every single debate with LK, Lk remains cool headed while you blow up , kick and scream like a little girl to make us believe your pathetic opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom