Intel DQ67SW MoBo

spike47

Baseband Member
Just installed a Intel DQ67SW MoBo for a friend, it runs ok and have windows 10 on it, but the problem is that when booting up it goes to the DOS blink, dark screen white dash, everytime I boot it up, then I have to reset then press f10 for boot options, choose the hdd and it boots to Windows ok, have set the boot options in the BIOS, so I don't know why it keeps doing that !.

Spike

It's just not saving the bios settings !, checked cmos batt and it is showing has 3.2v

You'll need to do a clean install, Just back up the data you need, and reinstall Windows 10 from a fresh start. It's taking a long time to boot up and your getting that black screen with the blinking cursor most likely because it's looking for hardware drivers on the o.s. that are no longer there.
It's just not saving the bios settings !, checked cmos batt and it is showing has 3.2v
Either your not properly saving the settings when you reboot or the battery is so weak it does not save your settings. You can get a new 2032 battery for a few bucks anywhere they sell batteries

Hi
Tks for that , still using original hdd, so all drivers are still on it, batt is def ok .
Spike

Back
Top Bottom