Integration payments

helponthesite

Solid State Member
Hi. I am a complete novice at website design etc.

I would like to make a form on my website that is integrated with paypal. I want the user to enter their name, email address, and select whether they want to recieve our newsletter or not. And then when they click submit i want them to be directed to paypal where they buy a predetermined fixed price item.

Is there any way i can make it so that the information they have put on my website "Name, Email, Newsletter" can only be sent to my email address when the paypal payment is complete. Otherwise, i may end up with the problem of having names and email addresses for the people who havent paid.
I really want the name and email address submission to be before the paypal payment because most of the time people close the window straight after a payment, assuming their details have been saved. I know that paypal sends you the information, but sometimes people dont use their real name, they just use a username or something.

I would much appreciate your help, and i apologise for my lack of knowledge. If this needs a html code, could you please give me instructions on exactly where to put it. Thanks.

use an ecommerce software.
you would get a few with your hosting software via fantastico :)

I think that depending on the EC software you are using you can chose the way of integration. As far as i know Zen card offer that and they have support forums where you will be able to get some help.

Back
Top Bottom