Installing drivers for mobo A PAIN!

newjacksm

In Runtime
Ok well I got this mobo (http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...goryID=1&DetailName=Driver&MenuID=123&LanID=0)

and well its a damn pain, it says it worked for vista 64 and when I put it the cd it says OS not supported.. For the drivers. I take out the booklet and it says can install manually

what kind of crock of crap is this! I am lazy and dont want to do this! haha I tried doing it and well its pretty hard..

Any one have any easy fixes for this? I am on there website and dont see this.

I am using Vista 64 Home Premium, Didnt think PREMIUM made a huge difference..

All I can say is if you can't get the correct Vista compatible drivers to install from the CD, then download them from the website and install those.

every custom build has its growing pains

Great... Just great that makes me jump for joy at the thought of my first build...
Jk :D

Yeah basically Atomic Rooster is right (When isn't he?:rolleyes:) just go on the website and find it there, they will probably be there.

This is my 15th build (ive lost count.). I feel like each one I do I finish it faster but the O.S. installs are what always get me in the end.

This is my 15th build (ive lost count.). I feel like each one I do I finish it faster but the O.S. installs are what always get me in the end.

I know what you mean. I've had people ask how long it takes to put one together, I tell them an hour or two for the hardware, but sometimes days for the OS and software.

Yeah it was a lot easier then I thought to just use the CD and install manually. I got everything working. Tomorrow Ill install software that's needed and... fun fun. Transfer all the stuff from my moms old computer.

Other then that wow I am pretty impressed by the AMD X3 720 the thing is running cool as hell Idle at 19c and peaked out around 27c which for some reason I dont think it should have.... I think I am going to put a new thermal paste on it. But still Running much cooler then my BE 940! Well it should be anyways...

Back
Top Bottom