Installation

Everett

Beta member
So I am 15 and my parents are VERY Strict and I wanted to get FRAPS To record without administrator rights. In the past i found a Program that worked yet i can;t find it today. I was wondering if anyone could help me on this topic.
Thanks!

Everett Cano.

If your parents are very strict, I think the best way would be to justify your use of Fraps to them. If they disagree, there are worse things that parents can deny you.

There are many ways around this, but I doubt it would be sensible or within the rules of the forum to just tell you. Google is your friend, however, and I'll give you the search term to start you off - "windows privilege escalation".

I

There are many ways around this, but I doubt it would be sensible or within the rules of the forum to just tell you.

You are correct :)

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. We are not here to do your school work for you either. We will help explain results or help you to find information to get results but we will not flat out give answers to homework or school work questions. School is for learning. Getting the answers handed to you is not going to help anyone in the end. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed.

Back
Top Bottom