Installation error?

phantom555

In Runtime
I tried to install a new software CD into my windows vista OS. And as i executed the setup.exe file an error message came up the screen saying....
'The procedure entry point k32EnumProcessModules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll'

So i sought for advice on yahoo search, and suggested programs were like smart kernel32 dll fixer pro and dll error tool....
But these programs are paid so am unable to get any help from them.
Any other way which i can correct the dll files to get my setup.exe files running?
Awaiting for suggestions?

What applications is it? Is it compatible with Vista? Do you have all current .NET Framework versions installed (4.6 is the latest).

two mistakes
vista and yahoo
jk

If you don't mind us asking, what are you trying to install and what version is it?

I tried to install a new software CD into my windows vista OS. And as i executed the setup.exe file an error message came up the screen saying....
'The procedure entry point k32EnumProcessModules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll'

So i sought for advice on yahoo search, and suggested programs were like smart kernel32 dll fixer pro and dll error tool....
But these programs are paid so am unable to get any help from them.
Any other way which i can correct the dll files to get my setup.exe files running?
Awaiting for suggestions?

Let me just tell you that those 'DLL Fixers' are 99.99% scams and they just want your money. Don't Use Them.

Also, does that program work on any other machine? If so, are there any differences in there setup? Like Carnage said, install the latest .NET framework. If nothing works then try reinstalling windows or trying a different version (or if you dont want to, install and run a version of windows in a virtual machine and try installing the program from there).

Back
Top Bottom