Install a Captcha

That's great, thanks David.

thank you david!!
we would need something like a punctuation and grammar test to stop george

hahaha, if I was a smart arse I would say something like, that is the kettle calling the pot black. :D :D :D

yeah well be careful you don't lock yourself out also :D

That really made me laugh, give him like a long sentence with no punctuation and ask him to correct the majority of it in order to join. We either wouldn't hear from him again or maybe this time he'd actually learn something and it wouldn't be so obvious when he joins lol!

that's a captcha.

a captcha is a test to tell humans an cmputers apart, that can't be read by computers, so it stops bots from signing up.

CAPTCHA = Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart

that's what that test is.
yea i thought so.
@seti ^

that's a captcha.

a captcha is a test to tell humans an cmputers apart, that can't be read by computers, so it stops bots from signing up.

CAPTCHA = Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart

that's what that test is.

In VB the letters on the back ground is called human verification. The term captcha is treated as something different. But I guess it would be safe to assume they both fall under the same generic term captcha.

ive seen some places have it. they have questions like: who is britney spears?
a food, a singer, a book, etc

thank you david. +1

now the only thing I'd like to see now would be a reorganization of the forums, and the addition of tutorials, but this is enough for this week. ;)

Back
Top Bottom