Insipiron 5150 memory upgrade

iceshooter161

In Runtime
Hey, I'm looking to upgrade my Dell Inspiron 5150 notebook memory up to 2GB since I have to run multiple 3d programs and photoshop at once. Well anyway... I was looking on the dell website just one stick of 1gb memory is almost $200. Thats way to much IMO. So I was searching around on newegg for some better prices and have been very successful, however, I dont know exactly which memory to buy. I am hoping for somewhere around 100-150 per stick. I have a link to a bunch of sticks that I think are good but I would love for someone elses input. Link for newegg memory If you think any memory would be better by all means let me know. Thanks!!

What is the fastest memory supported on your laptop? Or, John, did you already check that out? He needs to get the fastest memory he can, especially if the memory he has now is slower than what his computer can support.

his computer supports pc2700 ddr333

i have an extra stick like that, because i ordered it for my laptop, and i only ended up needing 1 of them.

Thank you so much for all of the help so far! So you think I should just stick with the OCZ memory that was posted above? I actually have a gig of OCZ platinum rev2 in my desktop and I love it, so I know the quality will be there. I was just a lil worried about the huge price decrese from the OCZ and some of the mainstream memory. Oh well. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom