Insanely Loaded LAPTOP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it come with the original manufacturers cd's for all of these applications...?

Adobe Encore DVD 1.5; Adobe After Effects 6.5 Professional; Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 w/ TitleDeko Pro; Adobe Photoshop CS with Image Ready; Adobe Illustrator CS; Sony Acid Pro 5.0; Sony DVD Architect 2.0; Sony Vegas 5.0; Alias Maya 6.0 Unlimited; Discreet Combustion 3; Alcohol 120%; WinRAR; WinZip; Pinnacle Hollywood FX 5.1; Ableton Live 4.0.1; QuarkXpress 6.0; Sonic ReelDVD; Ulead DVD Player; Ulead DVD Moviefactory 3; Pinnacle Studio 9.3.5; Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional; Adobe Designer 7.0

If you're selling all that software with it, I want the origional retail cd's too....I ain't buying a computer with that much pirated software.

The computer does not come with the cd's. I am selling the cd's seperatley. If all cd's were included I would not settle for under 4 to 5 grand for this computer consider Maya 6.0 Unlimited alone is $6,999.00.
(www.Alias.com) You are bidding on a computer that is preloaded with all the software. The software is not pirated and is registered and activated legally so you will have no problems whatsoever.

Well...

If the lappy has all this software preloaded and the buyer of the lappy has a problem then he/she is just SOL. Then on top of that the fact remains the software is already activated and belongs to whomever put it on the lappy to start with. Then you want to sell the thing with the software on it and it is reg to you. So the buyer has no tech support or help from the software company.
Then on top of ALL THAT, you want to sell the software seperatly and let another user reg the program. That could and most likely would cause a conflict with the software company which just might decide to disable both copies. Both users would then just be SOL. And out a lot of major bucks. Just my observation...
What is wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom