Insane Case of the year award goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, old news, but cool news. It is really cool, I want one. If I had the money I would surley buy one. Wonder how well it works?

Yeah, a completely passive cooling solution. Thats pretty cool. anyone know where I can find some benches on that?

I don't know about benches, but it does list a few charts about cooling on the zalman website. They compare that TNN 500A to normal PC's. They are just about the same as far as temps go.
The northbridge and southbridge run a lot hotter though in the TNN 500A? Wonder why?

Did you guys watch that FLASH video? You would need a huge tube of AS5 just to get that think up and running.

I'm still not sure why anyone would need a completely noiseless computer? Recording studios, sure... I guess. But, isn't most recording done is some kinda sound proof studio? Aren't computers and electronics in a separate room? I don't know.

HAVOC2k5 said:
y anyone would need a completely noiseless computer? Recording studios, sure... I guess. But, isn't most recording done is some kinda sound proof studio? Aren't computers and electronics in a separate room? I don't know.

Not everyone can afford an iso booth. Plus, microphones are so sensitive anymore that it could probably still pick up sounds from outside the booth. Some artists record their own music, you'll notice a constant humm during their music. That would be the sound of fans spinng in a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom