Inquiry regarding apathy toward specific companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly understand what's going on. It seems the facts are straight. Knowing that you can't change his mind, opinion or how he communicates them, what exactly do you think should be done?

A.) Let it bother you
B.) Chalk it up to a difference of opinion
C.) Ban Him
D.) Decapitate him
E.) Disregard his posts, encourage others to do the same and provide them with plenty of details as to why your opinions are valid and his are not.

I know what I'd pick.
I'm not hoping to change his opinion on AMD/ATI; I'm just hoping I can at least get him to understand where I'm coming from and at least try to not be so militant about his opinion.

I'm not hoping to change his opinion on AMD/ATI; I'm just hoping I can at least get him to understand where I'm coming from and at least try to not be so militant about his opinion.

If his militant approach is something the owners/admins/mods/members feel is distracting to the overall integrity of tech forums, why not take the appropriate steps to reprimand him? That seems to be the common theme of most of the people that posted here. It seems his militant approach is important enough to address. Perhaps, that has been done on some level. If it's not satisfactory in the owners/admins/mods minds, then why not send him on a vacation?

You want him to understand where you are coming from, do you understand where he is coming from? If not, he will never understand where you are coming from. Any attempt to convey that will be futile. That's just how humans are. If you don't understand me or are willing to try to understand me, chances are I will not give you the same opportunity.

Hence this thread and it's usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom