Ingress

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,

Any ingress users on here?
If you aren't familiar with it, it's an Android only mobile game where you have a Google map overlaid with portals which are essentially notable landmarks or buildings etc and there are two teams and the ultimate aim is to take over these real life portals that you have to walk / drive to attack them with in game weapons and then deploy your own defenses on them.

It's an interesting concept as I like the fact that you actually have to get out of the house to go and do it.

Any users here?
Fellow resistance members?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Computer Forums mobile app

I don't live anywhere near any landmarks worth noting so not sure how well it will work in my area. Plus it's unlikely I'd even find any other players close enough to make teams.

I plan on playing it when I (eventually) get a phone that's running something newer than Android 2... :)

Yeah I wouldn't live near landmarks worth anything either but it sounds like an interesting game..

I wouldn't be so sure if I was you.

isn't this by you?

Attachments

• ingress tasmania.jpg
    ingress tasmania.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't live anywhere near any landmarks worth noting so not sure how well it will work in my area. Plus it's unlikely I'd even find any other players close enough to make teams.

and is this somewhere near you??

Attachments

• ohio.jpg
    ohio.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom