****ing annoying random crashes.

I mean, answering the question "How will I know if my mobo fits a case before I buy the case".......................................................

a full ATX case or ATX mid tower will fit any ATX and mATX motherboards, you need to also worry about if the video card will fit in your case as well, it may fit but might cover SATA ports and such, read the Newegg reviews on the cases and chances are someone will have the video card you're looking to get and that review will let you know any fit issues...

So I don't know, is ATX like virtually every mobo or is it a mobo brand (like asus or gigabit)?

it's the form factor, not a brand, every motherboard that's advertised will have a form factor listed, you will want to look for ATX or mATX, ITX or BTX form factors don't fit tower cases...

maybe you made a mistake of removing a backdoor it might of released it and caused there crashes.

the crashes wouldnt be that random if it was a virus. plus it started way b4 i got the virus... plz read the whole post next time...........

EDIT: ok im getting this power supply , wait, it looks as though that PSU has not one molex connector! Someone please confirm this.

It has 6 molex connectors. But I'd still get the OCZ 600w. I've had 3 OCZ Stealth PSUs and never had any problems with them that anyone on here has pointed out. I've also always gotten my rebates from them--can't say the same for Raidmax. I didn't get either of the two rebates back from them.

EDIT: ok im getting this power supply , wait, it looks as though that PSU has not one molex connector! Someone please confirm this.
It does have 6 molex connectors.

Dude, you don't want that Raidmax. It may have a bit more overall wattage, but it doesn't have anywhere near the amps of the OCZ I posted. The Raidmax has 2x 12V rails @ 22A for a total of only 44A. The OCZ has 4x 12V rails @ 18A each for a total of 72A. It's not only more powerful, but it is a much higher quality and more reliable unit than the Raidmax.

Dude, you don't want that Raidmax. It may have a bit more overall wattage, but it doesn't have anywhere near the amps of the OCZ I posted. The Raidmax has 2x 12V rails @ 22A for a total of only 44A. The OCZ has 4x 12V rails @ 18A each for a total of 72A. It's not only more powerful, but it is a much higher quality and more reliable unit than the Raidmax.

Exactly. That's the point I tried to make to the OP and others earlier but apparently WE are the only ones who understand that. :D

+1...

big wattage with low total amps is a clue that a psu isn't really as powerful as it's supposed rated wattage, it's also usually a POS in these instances as well...

Back
Top Bottom