****ing annoying random crashes.

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Download Memtest and run it. It seems like memory errors. Or, you could give reinstalling your OS a shot. It may just be failing RAM or faulty system files that didn't copy over too well during installation.

RATM. Your system is shutting down due to over heating procaution's built into all CPU's. If it's that hot it's overheating and shutting down to keep it from frying. I suggest you get better cooling in your system. I dont believe it's the ram.... It's your cooling.

RATM. Your system is shutting down due to over heating procaution's built into all CPU's. If it's that hot it's overheating and shutting down to keep it from frying. I suggest you get better cooling in your system. I dont believe it's the ram.... It's your cooling.

Uh, how would overheating be a problem? He's listening to music. His system isn't doing anything too strenuous. His system is crashing, not shutting down.

Rohan. It could be a overheating problem because it's crashing. Which mean's the CPU is getting to hot and failing. And did you even read his post? 93F under only 4 PERCENT that is a lot for only 4%.

What specifically would be the problem with it?

CPU 93F under 4% load (holy crap that looks kinda hot) 33.9C = Normal!
System: 91 F = 32.8C = Normal!
Nbridge 130F = 54C = Normal!
GPU 150 when under 100% load. = 65.6C = Sweet!

Nothing wrong with the temps.

PSU's can become unstable, due to electrical breakdown of internal components, and provide badly regulated power to the motherboard. It may seem irrelevant but higher voltage variances can make your computer unusable! It's happened to me and usually the shut downs are very random.

Rohan. It could be a overheating problem because it's crashing. Which mean's the CPU is getting to hot and failing. And did you even read his post? 93F under only 4 PERCENT that is a lot for only 4%.

dude, 93°F is not hot at all, it's only ~33°C...

OK dude, not cool, what did I say, I got the cpu 3 months ago.

my bad, but I agree about trying a different psu, especially if it hasn't always sounded like a jet engine and the noise has just started recently coinciding with the freezes, not too many decent psu companies make 350w psus either, so it may be a generic POS that is about to fail...

Back
Top Bottom