Infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, nah, I'm good. I'm disappointed in the tech forums community though, they should be using their report button on me.
There. I reported you for touching me in the 404 area. You happy now.

you-gonna-get-yellowcarded.png

I just got one for inappropriate language , and a signature violation for being like 5 pixels higher while other members have twice the amount like b1gapl & phucng_10

sry guys for picking on you but i dont see this fair as this is my second sig violation
The combined size of ALL images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.

****en moderators

while other members have twice the amount like b1gapl & phucng_10

Members of the Folding team are allowed the stats box and userbar over and above the limit. mods are allowed some extra real estate as well.

I usually don't examine sigs overly close unless it is obviously over the limit, or it is brought to my attention.

None, actually. The size is set, and there are a few exceptions (listed above). It would pay for all to refresh their awareness by checking out the rules in the announcement section at the top of every forum.

well it should be mentioned that members of the folding team are allowed to have larger sig in the General Announcement
i still dont see this fair, even if i had a second signature that said" i save lives of others" i would still get a infraction because rules are rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom