Ineternet

superman22x

Golden Master
Help me find wireless internet. I cant get T6broadband but might be able to soon. I live in harvard, but not all wireless internet available there is available at my house because of a big ridge. Its easy to search for dsl availability but I need so find broadband. If its available at hebron it should work for me.

So Herbon, IL 60034 or Harvard, IL 60033

Thanks

Well DSL isn't that good if you are going to be gaming.

The ping is horrible.

Well DSL isn't that good if you are going to be gaming.

The ping is horrible.

if you get dsl and you game connect your gaming system directly to the wireless hub by ethernet. with 768kbps dsl i usually get ~20-50 ping in most servers. but when i use wireless i get ~200 ping.

if you get dsl and you game connect your gaming system directly to the wireless hub by ethernet. with 768kbps dsl i usually get ~20-50 ping in most servers. but when i use wireless i get ~200 ping.
That's not the DSL's fault, it's your router's.

Well, thats the problem I can't get DSL. I'm on a mission to get my nieghbors to call ATT and I am going to start calling them daily. And eventually that will become available. If we can get DSl we will get teh 6mb plan, and if we get wireless T6 we will get a 3mb plan. But its easy to search online at available dsl or cable, but I need something where you type in a phone # or address to find wireless internet. Like www.t6b.com internet like that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom