indy gold

Wait for the 2nd TU patch to release before purchasing... there is an event that can impede nearly all progress and become frustratingly annoying if you get caught in the never ending loop. Otherwise, great game :D

Thanks for the advice buddy. I would have probably just bought it as soon as I had a Microsoft Point Card but NOW I'll be waiting. :) It's about time patches be made for it, I'm sure there has been annoying bugs.

Thanks for the advice buddy. I would have probably just bought it as soon as I had a Microsoft Point Card but NOW I'll be waiting. :) It's about time patches be made for it, I'm sure there has been annoying bugs.

Honestly, there was quite a bit of bugs and loads of frame drop issues...but that honestly didn't stop a lot of people from enjoying the game. IGN made sure they addressed that there was indeed LOADS of issues, yet gave it a pretty high score.

TU1 was released last week or so but there was an error in the patch and some issues didn't get addressed. TU2 is currently entering final certifications and should be out within a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom