Incredibly Fast Biker

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't that like that dude that goes by "Ghost rider" over in europe? I remember seeing a video of him riding backwards on his bike infront of a cop car, flipping them off, turning back around and hauling butt out of their site.......all on a rainy highway no less.

Either way, yeah, insane stuff. Luckily it's a fairly straight road, no insane curves. Must be one heck of a rush.

Its obviously somewhere in Europe. I would say Germany but France has similar highways. I think its crazy when he pulls that wheelie near the end going 120mph. I can barely ride a wheelie in 1st gear. :amazed:

Nubius said:
isn't that like that dude that goes by "Ghost rider" over in europe? I remember seeing a video of him riding backwards on his bike infront of a cop car, flipping them off, turning back around and hauling butt out of their site.......all on a rainy highway no less.

Either way, yeah, insane stuff. Luckily it's a fairly straight road, no insane curves. Must be one heck of a rush.

Yep, that's ghost rider. Search him on limewire, He's hardcore.

Somewhere there's a vid of him getting caught, he came back and carried on the same anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom