xfx gtx 260 core 216 graphics card
750W coolermaster real power supply
TWO free copies of far cry 2
one free copy of call of duty 5
one free copy of 3D mark vantage
one free notebook sleeve

DSC01595.jpg

now, on with the upgrading process!
thank you guys for helping me choose these items!

EDIT: hmm my case is a lil small for all of this, so will be reading more on cases and buying one soon. any suggestions are welcome. (case budget is around $100)

Look for server cases (Full ATX) in the trash! That's where I got mine (with an expensive socket A server mobo). And Benheck has the same case, so it just makes it that much better/cooler.

i like that cm 690. thanks for the suggestions. i read a lot of reviews today - the antec 900/1200, the cm 690, nzxt, etc etc. i like the 690 the best so far. well, my finals end monday, so monday i start building my rig =)

the antec 1200 is a VERY well built case, its different from a lot of cases and built way better than most. Id take it over the CM 690 any day but than again the 1200 is worth more and the looks are personal preferences.

Though i defiently think you should look into getting the 1200, its an amazing case.

hey mojo, so i got the cm 690 and i am not dissapointed.... my stuff is cool, running on 2 fans only (the third, i still have to connect). and it looks nice - i did not want the bright lights, i like my computer looking low key and all - and its in my bedroom.
of course, my debate was between the antec 900 and the cm 690. but out of the ones you listed, i recommend the cm690.
good luck with what you choose.

Back
Top Bottom