In search of adequate RAM.

thats why i listed the cheap stuff and good stuff. Im just making sure he knows that there is a higher speed out there. I hate when people have to make a purchase like that with limited knowledge. :p

Also, any parent who gives an i7 and 1366 motherboard to their son for xmas (specially now-a-days) means that the guy isnt exactly "poor".;)

this is rich, coming from someone who has a Q6600 and talks about 667mhz DDR2 not being fast enough, what do you run...? 1066 mhz DDR2...? you do realize what the FSB on your processor is only 1066 mhz, right...?

It was from my grandma. We are not poor but we are not rich either we live in this money margin called "Middle Class" and plus my dad just sold a drilling rig, a semi, a trailer, a backhoe, a pressure washer so ya we have a little bit of extra money but i guaren-damn-tee you that it will not last long.

this is rich, coming from someone who has a Q6600 and talks about 667mhz DDR2 not being fast enough, what do you run...? 1066 mhz DDR2...? you do realize what the FSB on your processor is only 1066 mhz, right...?

I run DDR2 800, just like most people. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom