In need of some active users!

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Well i'll cut to the chase, a friend of mine for school needs to start up an online community. He is in a computer course and has decided to create his own forum as his project. This project starts now and he is to make it run till the end of this course...aka 3 years.

There are only two rules, he can't pay for anything...meaning he must use free resources from the web or around him. second rule, it must remain active...which he knows will be the tricky part.

He has asked me to post about his site here...and see if there are any people here wanting to help him out, wether simply just joining up on the forum and starting topics, or becoming moderators, and even offer suggestions and ideas.

He is hoping to reach atleast 100 active members by the end of 2008. So basically i am asking if anyone would like to help him out with this project.

The weblink is as follows, www.thepcboard.tk
If you would like to become involved as a moderator or developer, please PM me and i will forward it to him.
Hope to see some help from the best computer community on the web! Thanks Guys/Gals!!!!

Back
Top Bottom