in need of DESPERATE HELP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Daemon Poster
i recently purchased a top o the line DFI board and it requires a 24 pin connector, however my 500W power supply i recently purchased only has 20 pin and there is no adapter included anywhere, is there no way to make this work without paying 20 dollars to get an adapter? im willing to do a few modifications... and if it is necessary to buy one, anyone know of any computer store chains that sell the adapter?

or even better, if anyone has an extra one for any reason ill pay shipping for it :D, thanks in advance everyone.

well i had looked at a site where it was 9 dollars and 10 for shipping, dont know about the one you linked.

EDIT: looks like an adapter is not suggested, oh well i guess ill try and sell my 2 500 watt PSU's and get a new 500W with 24 pin adapter... kinda stupid this whole thing but whatever...

if anyone is interested my PSU's i described em in the deals section on here, both good quality selling for cheap

Nevermind... I misread what you said... wow, were these last two posts useless or what?

s'fine wayniac i forgive you. :D
if anyone is selling a nice PSU with 24 pins just let me know, im in the market now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom