In abit of a situation...

My insurance only went up by £7 pound a month on my new car, were not claiming on the insurance anymore as the police told us that we didnt have to pay the impound fees over the phone and we know that their phone calls are logged and are demanding for them to let us have a copy, as for the car my car hit they can sod off claiming on my insurance haha whoever was driving my car wasnt insurerd on it so they cant claim right? They also have no proof that it was my car that hit theirs, so hopefully things should be sorted soon.

Thats right in regards to you making the claim, yes you always have the option to claim, which you do not have to declare.

However as far as my understanding goes, they can claim against it, because it was your car. In regards to proof, who informed you that another car was also hit, if it was the police, then more then likely there is proof. However you may be lucky here, and they may just have to claim against their own insurance.

They phoned up the police I think and the police just said a white Nissan Micra was stolen and abandend so they asumed it was my car. They will probbly try and claim because they went to where my car was and got my number plate, I'll fight though not to pay it because its all wrong because I wasnt driving the thing and my insurance will go up by a considerable amount. Ahhh the situation isnt very good really :p

companies are out to screw you over and the state needs to help more but they don't. i feel for you. had family members lose lots of money of accidents they never caused. sucks big time.

myself, i am only being chased by the french govt for more than 3 months salary which i really would rather spend on my kid/home etc. Long story short... i was pushed over in the street one morning by some junked up freak, he didn't hit me, just pushed me over and walked away. 10 mins later my ankle was real bad so i got a taxi to hospital and they found some torn ligaments and signed me off work for 2 weeks. i filled out the forms and told them it was some freako's fault, no worries say they- it's free. problem is i didn't tick they box marked 'accident caused by stranger', so 3 years (i was out of the country) later i get a bill for the hospital/physio and wages the state payed me. i sent it to my old health insurance company but they said i should have claimed at the time. problem is, i thought i didn't have to claim. oh well my fault for not checking the right box.
anyways, the physio when i went to the england (near Mr Brookfield) was free :) (i hadn't paid anything into the UK taxes etc in over 10 years) long live the NHS :)

companies are out to screw you over and the state needs to help more but they don't. i feel for you. had family members lose lots of money of accidents they never caused. sucks big time.

myself, i am only being chased by the french govt for more than 3 months salary which i really would rather spend on my kid/home etc. Long story short... i was pushed over in the street one morning by some junked up freak, he didn't hit me, just pushed me over and walked away. 10 mins later my ankle was real bad so i got a taxi to hospital and they found some torn ligaments and signed me off work for 2 weeks. i filled out the forms and told them it was some freako's fault, no worries say they- it's free. problem is i didn't tick they box marked 'accident caused by stranger', so 3 years (i was out of the country) later i get a bill for the hospital/physio and wages the state payed me. i sent it to my old health insurance company but they said i should have claimed at the time. problem is, i thought i didn't have to claim. oh well my fault for not checking the right box.
anyways, the physio when i went to the england (near Mr Brookfield) was free :) (i hadn't paid anything into the UK taxes etc in over 10 years) long live the NHS :)
Huh? near Mr Brookfield, do you mean me??, anyway, aah, the French, you should know by now that they are a race apart, British bosses are bad enough, but ze French zay they take ze biscuit, non??

Huh? near Mr Brookfield, do you mean me??, anyway, aah, the French, you should know by now that they are a race apart, British bosses are bad enough, but ze French zay they take ze biscuit, non??

ha ha, yes they do. new president will allow us to work more than 35hrs a week though, potential to earn more money rather than a fixed salary!!! expect the national strikes any day now, country will grind to a halt as the state employees refuse to accept the change in the 35hr week and retirement at 55! they will quote Jona of Arc, the Spirit of '68 and how Napoleon never let work interfere with a 2hr lunch break :)

Re: In a bit of a situation...

ha ha, yes they do. new president will allow us to work more than 35hrs a week though, potential to earn more money rather than a fixed salary!!! expect the national strikes any day now, country will grind to a halt as the state employees refuse to accept the change in the 35hr week and retirement at 55! they will quote Jona of Arc, the Spirit of '68 and how Napoleon never let work interfere with a 2hr lunch break :)
Then it was me that you meant, you lived on the Isle of Wight once didn't you, if you ever get fed up with ze Francais way of life is there a chance that you'd move back?, then we could meet, I'd like that.

Back
Top Bottom