Impossible Freecell Game: #11982

Today during networking class, a friend and I beat it. We'll be making a video tomorrow during class and we'll upload it to youtube. It took us, literally, less than 5 minutes to beat the game once we learned the restart glitch. The way this glitch works is like so:

Put card A on card B.
Restart.
Hit undo (F10).
Card B should now go on top of card A.

This trick only works to the bottom-most card of each column. If you move card A (located in the middle of column C) onto card B (located anywhere in column D) and do the trick. Card E (the bottom-most card in column D, which may be card B) will move on top of card F (bottom-most card in column C).

Here's a website for a clearer description.

According to the site, algorithms have "proved" the game unbeatable. Unfortunately, as of tomorrow, my friend and I will have online proof of our achievement. The trith on the website is not quite developed as ours. If you want to try and beat game #11982 using the trick, go ahead. I challenge you to beat it under 5 minutes :D. Unfortunately we won't have any proof other than our word that we beat it within the first 5 minutes of learning the trick.

Back
Top Bottom