immortality?

Yeah sure, what the heck, gimme God Mode. :D I WANT to live forever, fullfill my every dream, have a satified life, well, forvever, so long as no freak accident happens.

I heard in 2057, from a show, that life expectancy will be around 150-200 years.

Jenox said:
Yeah sure, what the heck, gimme God Mode. :D I WANT to live forever, fullfill my every dream, have a satified life, well, forvever, so long as no freak accident happens.

I heard in 2057, from a show, that life expectancy will be around 150-200 years.
lmao, isnt that show awesome? i have them downloading :p

id hate to be immortal.....

imagine working for the next god knows how many years (being 19, and looking forward to however many years im gonna have at SR in the future is bad enough) being immortal would suck ass royally..

mark thorpe said:
id hate to be immortal.....

imagine working for the next god knows how many years (being 19, and looking forward to however many years im gonna have at SR in the future is bad enough) being immortal would suck ass royally..

You wouldn't have to work forever. You might live forever, but that doesn't mean the body would necessarily be able to work or function as intended. I don't think you'd be forced to work forever...

Back
Top Bottom