imageshack or photobucket

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I use both. Imageshack, you can't really go back and get your pictures again. It's like a one time deal. With Photobucket, you actually have your own storage space for editing uploaded picts, creating albums, etc. Imageshack is like a "fast" version of photobucket without all the editing stuff but does have the ability to import images into forums by using thumbnail view which is pretty neat.

alvino

Golden Master
I prefer Photobucket to use as a "backup" for all my photos. Imageshack lacks that feature, but it is quicker if you're in a hurry.

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ive heard imageshack also deletes them after X amount of days, its for a quick upload and show (without the logging in)

They need another place like image shack where you can upload files I would just change the extension to .bmp but it has a size limit lol

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Imageshack keeps images for a LONG TIME. I perfer imageshack. Normally when I want to show a photo its only for a small ammount of time don't wanna have to go though the whole account process.

alvino

Golden Master
Nik00117 said:
Imageshack keeps images for a LONG TIME. I perfer imageshack. Normally when I want to show a photo its only for a small ammount of time don't wanna have to go though the whole account process.
It's not that hard. I just use Firefox's Password Manager and when it goes to photobucket.com's login page, it fills in my username and password automatically. All I have to do is click login and it's all good.

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
neat i shall try out Phtobucket, but for me, I like the quick thumbnail, it makes it fast an easy w/o editing and registering and logging in and such.