Imageshack has been screwed up for the past few months?

Imageshack images are working correctly and appearing?

• Yes (images are visible)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes (intermittent drop outs)

• No (images are not visible and error picture loads)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Imageshack images always come up with an error instead of showing the actual image. This occurs on multiple computers, forums and browsers and has done for the past 3-4 months in which time I have tried multiple isps through different access points.

Is no-one else experiencing this as I have mentioned it in passing a couple of times and got no reaction?

It is especially apparent with those of you that fold as your folding member logo is hosted on imageshack. This causes the first couple of words on each line of your posts' to be covered.

They've been fine for me, besides constantly logging me out even though I check the remember me box (I have to sign in every time I got to the site).

I'm in the USA and it's slow. And doesn't a site like that use a CDN for faster loading through local caching on closer geographically located servers? Yah think they would! As big as they are.

IP location of thier root server is in Ezri datacenter in Los Gatos, CA.... pretty far from me but still 4chan is in quadranet's DataCenter and thier in LA!

I guess the bay area has too much congestion in thier networks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom