Im Tired Of Jackasses

Most of you guys are acting like jerks, this is a real situation not to be belittled. If you really love her, you should be there for her and do whatever it takes to make her happy (be reasonable here, of course). If you do this, she will realize how good she had it with you as her friend and will get on with her life.

Source: Similar Situation, almost exactly the same.

Sounds like you got beat to the punch, take 'er back man.

Thelis, you are total win my friend, great quote rampage.

how did he take advantage of her?

as far as I understand from your story he took advantage of her by pretending to be her friend?
how is that taking advantage of her?

if taking advantage of her was sleeping with her or something like that then Thelis is right, she wanted that.

I'm going to have to agree with root here. I have a feeling the OP has more than "just friends" feelings for this girl...which there's nothing wrong with other than the fact that that usually doesn't work out so well. Plus, she does have to live an learn herself. You can't be her father.

Ugh this is worse than the girl threads over at Mustangforums OT section.

OP - sounds like you are being a pansy. Kick the guys ass, grab the girl and make her yours. Just walk up to her and be like " Hey your hot, I want to fu*k you right now in some crazy wacky position" and then slap her a few times and make sure you put her in her place

O yes and for good measure make sure you have sex with her and her mom at the same time

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^^N what comes with that is a loss of friendship. not getting laid at all. restraining order, n no chance in the future. if thats what you want follow his advice.

Back
Top Bottom