im soo happy (i picked a masterlock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
well i didnt pick one... I took one, and ripped off the dial with a small flat headed screwdriver, and took a larger phillips head screwdriver and ripped up the insides of the lock. And after 30 seconds of mangling the insides, the lock finally popped open.

So in total it took me 45 seconds to open this thing..

TheMajor said:
That's good. What are you gonna do, now that you know how to pick one?

nothing... im not the type of guy that steals or breaks things for no reason. But its nice knowing that i can break into those in the back of my head :cool:

You didn't so much "pick" the lock as....totally destroyed it... but it's still nice to know that they're not that hard to get past.

Doesn't Masterlock have a guaruntee that if your stuff gets stolen because of a broken Masterlock, they will insure you?

I Googled it up: "Master Lock will reimburse you the comprehensive (theft) insurance deductible, up to $1000."

well i used to have a master lock on my locker. the dang thing kept jamming on me and well i'm kind of flexible and rather good at kicking of all kinds (go the 5 years of taekwondo). long story short one day i snapped and so did the lock :p. i just did an axe kick on it and snapped the arm straight off it.

also i normally prefer the more subtle method of actually using my dads lock pick kit. he has a full set :amazed: it kind of worries me. he has a couple of "slim jims" and the whole shebang

Back in my younger years we just used a good old fashioned chisel. Stick it in the U of the lock and give it a good pull. Once you get the move down it was easy. We really weren't into theft, but the practical jokes were pretty entertaining.:D

I've got a HUGE set of BOLT cutters at work that will remove a lock in 2 seconds.

And UZI, i'm really disappointed in this thread man. I was totally expecting to see the "i picked a masterlock - video"

lol - what a gip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom