im pleased

ilovepcs25

Daemon Poster
ive now got 2 bars :)

useless thread i know but im still pleased about having a good post count after my absence

Hahha...cool. I'm 3 pts from another bar =/
But don't worry, when I got my 2 bars I also made a thread like this. I'm never making one again though. It was a big big mistake.

Yeah, pretty soon someone is going to be in here calling the ban squad on you. Personally, I don't care about these threads, but that also ties into me not caring about post count or rep points either. Congrats on the 2nd bar ilovepcs, and congrats on your 3rd Joga.

You're right, these threads are pretty pointless. Sometimes when people post about how much rep they have they'll end up getting neg repped. Post count and rep mean nothing. It's not about how many bars of rep you have or how many posts you have, it's about how you help the community. It's better to have a small amount of constructive posts that contribute to the community than a bunch of spam posts that mean nothing.

Look guys. I'm going to be honest. I do help the community. At least I think so. But the rep system is not useless. To me, it is an incentive to do better. That's how I see it.

these threads are pretty useless lol, and i prefer sticking to big achievements like 1000 posts, 5000 posts, etc, but i guess sometimes they have to be done when we feel like we've achieved something, no matter what it is. meh. congrats anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom