im on the news

I cant view it... Not a subscriber. You probably cant download it, cause its not a free thing.

you can try real player..i think the latest one has some feature to capture any video you're watching on a website...i haven't tried it, but think i read something about it a while back.

internet download manger can download videos like youtube, it should work with that

eh? there is no kid with a deep voice. all high pitched...

just kidding, I can't even see the video (login required)

ill try and d/l it and post it
whats one of those programs that lets you record your desktop? i can just set it up so it records the video as it plays

Go download VideoDownloader 2.0 for Firefox (There might be a more current version I don't know) read the instructions and you should be able to download the video, albeit in an FLV format.

It's weird though, the bomb threats are always in the bathroom. So far in my life of education I've had two maybe three bomb threats? Every time it's a letter found in the bathroom. Actually, this one kid from my school decided it would be funny to joke around about bringing a gun to school on Facebook, this guy from Texas (I go to school in New Jersey) saw the kid's comment and reported it to the police, the kid was expelled and sent to a juvenile detention center for a month or so IIRC. Kids who do this are just stupid.

On a side note. Hahaha your school gets a family fun night? I can't imagine who attends those things, no offense to you esa of course if you go to that.

Back
Top Bottom