I'm Need Information Of Windows 7 ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

uphorouro

Beta member
I received offer from windows 7 license. n e t can i buy Windows 7 ultimate at this price? help me, thanks!!!

Looks poorly made, I would say it is a scam. Also, the bottom link isn't professional at all. They might just try to be selling torrented links.

I received offer from windows 7 license.n e tcan i buy Windows 7 ultimate at this price? help me, thanks!!!
probably not no.

i've spoiled the URL in your post to stop anything picking up the link.

if you look up who own the site it's a company called lotus software in china, definitely bugger all to do with Microsoft, and undoubtedly not licensed to sell in any country other than china.

if they don't just disappear with your money, then you;re likely to recieve either a pirate copy or a grey copy. neither of which are really legitimate.

the email address of the people who registered the domain is a yahoo address. and if you search for it you'll see that there is another site listing coming up where they are offering free-to-TV satalite scams as well from lotus software...

essentially no. there is no strange ways of getting around MS licenses, or getting cheap copies.

to get a license cheap.

either join MSDN AA (If you're a student and your school supports it).
buy a computer with the software that you want pre-installed
buy parts to build a computer and buy an OEM addition.
befriend a rich uncle/aunt/etc and get them to buy it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom