I'm Moving !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have better luck finding a place mate, is this going to mean a change in school for you? That can be rough mate but trust me you'll fit in.

Come south, man. I can help hook you and your mom up down here where I am.

Bon Voyage!

“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far” ~Old Irish Blessing

Hope you have better luck finding a place mate, is this going to mean a change in school for you? That can be rough mate but trust me you'll fit in.

It'll mean a change for sure Chris. Sudbury to Peterborough is about a 6 hour drive.

But at least you'll only be an hour away from me now :).

^ ****ed, well atleast you an luke can have a few beers now or a lan party.

You should move out of Canada silly!!! Come to the US!!! In fact move to southern New Hampshire, specifically buy the house right next to meeee :)

Hope things work out between you and your dad though. When my parents first divorced I went through a stage where I hated my dad for about a year. Making up with him was the best decision of my life. Although he went through a lot he changed before I actually forgave him. He gave up the drugs and women, and prioritized his life much much better.

Ok, well we couldn't find any rentals. So i am now with my aunt for a while until we find a rental, im in st.catherines. Man is it good to be back, i lived here for most of my life. I'm gonna be switching school to where all my friends down here from public school go so it shouldn't be to bad.

Thanks for the offer trotter, but i am a proud Canadian lol...we are looking for a house around st.catherines to rent, probably in the fonthill area. Most of you don't know where that is unless you have lived in Canada, but it is a nice area.

I Just passed threw toronto this morning Baez. The Canadians on the forum should get together for a lan game some time.

anyway, things are ok right now, although it is rather weird staying at my aunts, but it will only be for two weeks or so.

I am going to be pretty busy, and i don't have that much access to a computer, so i won't be on the forum much (as you have may have noticed), atleast until we get settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom