I'm leaving....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
oh man, you guys probably got all excited thinking I had gone emo and saying I was leaving here huh? Psht, like I'd do that :D

Nope, none of that business. Either later today or early tomorrow morning I will be starting my 1100 mile trek to Seattle. I believe the internet isn't covered in student housing so I will have to pay for that myself. I move into student housing on the 6th and god only knows when I'll get internet in there, so I'll be gone for a few days.

Be good kids and play nice with your friends. Dont forget to share too :D

Don't worry.....I WILL be back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**** **** ****! When I thought we finaly got rid of you all I get is
Don't worry.....I WILL be back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, im kiddin man, have a safe trip and dont be gone too long :D

-Jo.

So is this the school where you'll be using Macs? :D
Have a safe trip, and I hope you get the internet back soon. :)

geez... get my hopes up and all... you tease.

Have a great trip, although moving pretty much sux all the way around.

lol, for a second I thought you were going to say something like you were commiting suicide!

Have fun paying for your internet :)

Gaara is now taking applications for a replacement baka (notice I did not capitalize BAKA as you will never live up to the foolishness of the BAKA)

Have fun paying for your internet
Yeah, I'm used to it. Plus it'll probably be better since I don't have to worry about an overloaded dorm line with slow speeds :D

It'd be nice if they had fiber optics in that area, but I don't believe they do. Hopefully they have some decent cable plans though.

lol, for a second I thought you were going to say something like you were commiting suicide!
lol yeesh, do I come across that somber or something? :p

Gaara is now taking applications for a replacement baka (notice I did not capitalize BAKA as you will never live up to the foolishness of the BAKA)
shush, I know you're wiping away tears as we speak.

geez... get my hopes up and all... you tease.
I know, I'm always just gonna be a thorn in the Smods/mods sides :D

Have a great trip, although moving pretty much sux all the way around.
Yeah, should be better than from texas to california though. That trip is nothing but desert wasteland. It should get more green and cooler weather as we make our way up north :)

So is this the school where you'll be using Macs?
Well, I've always just assumed I'd be using them. Honestly, I haven't found out whether or not they are infact using macs. I figured with audio production though, the chances are pretty high that there will be some high end macs there.

Who knows, maybe I'll have a new found appreciation for macs!!

........doubt it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom