I'm gonna kill someone (not literaly)

The draw backs of being underage (18) lol . When you turn 18 you can look forward to buying alot more things than just CO2 w/ your id lol

we needed idea to buy model paint from toys r us lol, go figure. don't worry about it just use your lungs.

'As for best buy, doesn't surprise me one bit. These are the same people that say Norton antivirus is the best product out there (no lie, they tried to sell it to me when I bought my vista upgrade from there)'

Haha yeah. I'm forced to say that Either Comptuer Associates or Norton are the best anti-viruses while i'm at work, simply because the GM refuses to stock NOD32 ("It's not well known enough. Yes, I know you showed me that add in Computer Power User")

I would also like to throw out possibly going to fabric stores and things like that where they sell sewing machines. My grandma gets canned air from those places all the time to clean off her sewing machine. I doubt they'll think about ID'ing you there.

Wel, I dont know much about air compressors, but you can just wipe your computer with a cloth or dust it with a duster. lol. Cave man style.

yo just go to some small computer place and ask for something there, they dont have a good income so they wont refuse to sell it to you

Haha yeah. I'm forced to say that Either Comptuer Associates or Norton are the best anti-viruses while i'm at work, simply because the GM refuses to stock NOD32 ("It's not well known enough. Yes, I know you showed me that add in Computer Power User")

I have been offered to work at best buy, but refused because I refuse to tell anyone to put norton, mcafee, onecare, or CA on their PC. I've tried all those products and know they're awful. Until they stock a decent AV program I'll pass on working there. Besides, all their computers come with unwanted bloatware which is something I believe strongly against and why I'll build my next PC. I've been on the end where the consumer is haggled by a best buy associate, or who buys a PC with bloatware, or buys crap software from best buy. I simply will not work for best buy because of the way they operate. Yeah I'll buy stuff there, but not software or computers. I can't tell people to put that crapware on their PC, it's against what I believe which is that customers should not be ripped off and should get a quality product for a decent price. Even if it means I'll get a nice paycheck, I still can't force myself to do it.

i was suprized when i first realised how toxic the contens where still if used sensibly you should be safe , and ya air compressors can be dangerous but if you can change the pressure it could be opk ,
another thing about air compressers tho if it is humid sometimes they shot out moisture as well which could damage the comp
yeah except mine isnt that hard to remember , an i would havee thought newegg would have been run by a team

This only happens in low laying, long air lines. Theirs also a drain on your air compressor to drain out water.

'As for best buy, doesn't surprise me one bit. These are the same people that say Norton antivirus is the best product out there (no lie, they tried to sell it to me when I bought my vista upgrade from there)'

OMG I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

when i was buying a new laptop (hp pavilion dv5000) like last year, they asked me , wait...they didnt ask. THey FORCED me to buy norton antivirus and this spysweeper crap. I was like i have a better one on a cd which was avast antivirus and ad aware, both jks programs. They told me that norton antivirus was better. I was like nope, how can something be better if it costs 70$ more? And they said that this "Avast" I was talking about was garbage! (notice the quotation marks) I watch Tech TV and they said that it was actually better than norton, not because it was FREEEE, but also because it was just better software. The guy then told me that when I go on the internet I absolutely NEED norton antivirus. I told him that i dont NEEEd to go on the internet because I can just put my cd with avast and ad aware in my comp and get it from there. The guy didnt stop. We had this conversation for an hour and I got so pissed that I said FINE, Ill buy this crap so that I can finally go home.

They honestly wont allow you to buy a computer without forcing you to buy norton and spysweeper. LIKE OMG

Shoulda accused him of harassing you.

lol when I complained to miccrosoft that it took WAY to long to return my xbox 360 console( broke, and had to send it back, they said they lost it, or couldnt understand why it was broken) I yelled at the guy, and then he gave me pgr3. But in the end, it never came. Time to give them a call... lol, also on Troy's signature, thats jks, if 90% teens died, and id be the 10% laughing cuz i got facebook LMAO pwned

Back
Top Bottom