I'm finished with Mac after the G5 stunt

lol i think rocks are more useless. u kno watd be funny? if someone signed up 4 a mac forum and started flaming everyone. lol i should do that. i doubt they could do anything to me cept ban me since macs are crap for h4ck1n9 and stuff.

tacocriminal, you're at the top of my list now :D You made your statement clearly, calmly, and with a certain professionalism. You made talking about the (insert any derogatory word here) Mac sound so..so...brilliant!! I love it!

good job taco criminal apples suck including the ipods that there trying to get people to reclycle themt o them for 10% of what they bought them for

what kind of company does that ?

Taco, want to have dinner with me. I will pay.......

I cried, I did. I am saving that post.

Good first post by the way. Best I have ever seen......

Did anyone else watch the recent Mac Developers presentation and think "don't they see it" when Steve Jobs showed how Apple released 5 versions of MacOS since 2001 and Microsoft only released Windows XP?

Yes, Windows may cost more at £140, but in that time the average Mac enthusiast paid £99 for OS X and another £99 for each service pack.

tachocriminal doesnt even post here anymore people lol did you see how old that post is? please dont bring back old posts esepcally that old

Back
Top Bottom