I'm back....

....from a one week break.

I don't know how many of you remember but I left a post saying I'd be back when my dad's laptop arrived, so I could take his, reformat, and have everything ready to go. Well, today, I just finished everything. Still installing a couple programs, but I won't be fully done until tomorrow. The specs are on my sig. My on question is, what does the Radeon Mobile X700 compare to when talking in GeForce terms?

It is late and I'll be on tomorrow. I just thought I'd get on and and say a little hi.

....from a one week break.

I don't know how many of you remember but I left a post saying I'd be back when my dad's laptop arrived, so I could take his, reformat, and have everything ready to go. Well, today, I just finished everything. Still installing a couple programs, but I won't be fully done until tomorrow. The specs are on my sig. My on question is, what does the Radeon Mobile X700 compare to when talking in GeForce terms?

It is late and I'll be on tomorrow. I just thought I'd get on and and say a little hi.

nobody cares. go get a family who loves you.

jks jks.

welcome back :)

hahah yeah...well. thread was mainly to just for fun you know. start a convo or something. when i read borat's post, i only saw the very first line and I was about to reply wtf is your problem. then i read the rest. but the way this forum is, if you're not here for 1 week, you lose track of everything that's going on.

Yeah I stopped posting here a lot. Just been busy. hopefully I'll start back up!

Welcome back! Did you go anywhere for your break? I have been away from CF for a while too. I just returned home from Washington D.C. a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom